An International Textile Company has an opportunity in their New Jersey Office for an experienced Account Receivable Analyst
Coordinates and maintains all essential duties and responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable position. Responsibilities include a wide variety of AR related research, transactions, and customer service related tasks daily. Duties are as follows but not limited to those listed below.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Monitor customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Focal point for investigating and resolving all aged customer A/R balances
- Research unapplied cash receipts as required
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Organize a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Prepare monthly A/R reports
- Provide resolution to A/R inquiries from internal staff, the factoring firm, and customers
- Assist with the month-end close, financial reporting and audit process
- Bachelor’s Degree required; accounting, business or economics focus required.
- Advanced Excel skills
- 2-4 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience required
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping and office administration
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team work oriented, multi cultural environment
- Strong customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work concurrently with multiple tasks
A healthy base and a great benefits package including health & dental insurance, annual clothing allowance.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]