A major textiles manufacturer is seeking for an Office Assistant in New York
- Helps the accounting department by receiving and paying bills, clearing checks and entering data.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing phone calls.
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipates requirements, places orders, verifies receipt, stocks items and delivers supplies to work stations.
- Handles miscellaneous requests of the company owners (such as personal shopping, package tracking, product research etc.)
- Maintains office deliveries and outbound packages by receiving items and helping the sales team with samples sent.
- Upholds the order and presentability of the office.
- Arranges office events such as catering orders during bi-yearly Market Weeks and other customer meetings.
- Tracks and records employee attendance.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Good written and oral communication skills (Turkish a must)
- Basic Excel and Word skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
*There will be a 1 month trial period.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]