A global denim brand is seeking a detail-oriented individual to join its Customer Service Team in Secaucus, New Jersey.
Ensuring the highest level of customer service by working closely with sales, accounting, shipping, and administrative departments. As well as establishing and maintaining an excellent relationship with our customers to maximize sales and to prevent any cancellations or returns.
- Putting new orders into shipping process and ensuring they are entered timely and correctly into our system.
- Working closely with our sales reps
- Assisting customers with their needs-such as placing orders, providing stock availability and price information and returns/exchanges.
- Reviewing routing and shipping requirements of new accounts to prevent any possible fees.
- Investigate and resolve any additional charges due to shipments; communicate with our accounting department on any credit issues and resolve to ensure timely delivery
- Maintain order accuracy by following up all the procedure of the shipment- making sure orders are ready for the customers, getting extensions if needed and also post-shipment duties like tracking and invoicing.
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- The qualified candidate should have the ability to handle multiple tasks, must be willing to work in a team environment, be organized and have language proficiency English, as well as exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills.
- A healthy base and a great benefits package including health & dental insurance
- Annual clothing allowance
- A generous discount on merchandise
*Only local inquiries will be considered.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]