International Food & Beverage Whole Sale Company is now hiring Sale Representatives;
Location: New Jersey
Ensure the highest level of customer service working closely with sales, accounting, shipping, warehouse, and administrative departments; establish and maintain excellent relationships with customers, to maximize the sales and prevent unnecessary cancellations or returns.
- Process incoming sales orders and ensure that the orders are entered timely and correctly, working very closely with Account Executives and other departments.
- Assist customers with their needs such as: placing orders, product availability and price questions, investigate substitutions and conversions to promote a higher fill rate, eliminate backorders and ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate in a thorough and timely fashion with Account Executives.
- Review any routing and shipping requirements of new accounts and prevent any possible charge backs
- Assist customers and outside sale reps in returns / exchanges
- Investigate and resolve any related charge backs ; communicate with Accounting on any credit issues and resolve to ensure timely delivery
- Maintain order accuracy by getting extensions and/or canceling orders on a timely manner
- General duties such as filing, data entry, copying and any other related tasks and responsibilities.
- Bilingual; fluent English & Turkish required.
- Microsoft office experience required QuickBooks experience preferred.
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- The qualified candidate should have the ability to handle multiple tasks, must be willing to work in a team environment, be organized and have exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills.
- Only local inquiries will be considered.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org